Terms of Service
Starpower Home Entertainment Systems, Inc.
Terms & Conditions – Effective 1/1/24
Thank you for choosing Starpower. Starpower is committed to earning your total satisfaction with all of our products and services. To ensure this happens, we would like to make you aware of our policies:
- Starpower offers multiple payment options including special term financing (subject to credit approval-see store for details) and major credit cards. Starpower maintains a security interest in your purchase to secure any unpaid balance. Payment is due in full prior to the ordering/delivery/installation of your purchase.
- While our team of experts use their best efforts to estimate the number of hours and materials necessary, it is not always possible to foresee every factor involved in custom installation. This includes, but is not limited to: obstacles in walls and/or ceilings, failures of prior contractor(s), coordination with others, idle time while waiting for other contractor(s), etc. Starpower charges either a proposed amount based on the known conditions, or on an hourly basis. Regardless, labor rates reflect an “estimate” and additional labor amounts (if any) are based on actual time logged by our Custom Installers. It is our goal to keep our installers working in the most efficient manner, however, in the event there are delays that are beyond Starpower’s scope or knowledge, additional costs (including hourly rate and expenses) may be billed as a result.
- Our team of Custom Installers will perform at the highest industry standards. However, there are some circumstances where Internet, TV, or other reception cannot be guaranteed. These situations include but are not limited to: existing Wi-Fi or networking failures, microwave interference, electrical noise, acts of god or other circumstances beyond our control. Starpower is not responsible for these situations and does not guarantee local conditions. Starpower warrants its installation services for a period of 90 days following the substantial completion of work. Products purchased from Starpower are warrantied through the manufacturer and are subject to their respective terms and conditions. Additional coverage may be available for purchase from Starpower. Note- “additional coverage” is limited to those items specified as warranted on the signed sales order and coverage is subject to third-party service warranty.
- In certain cases, we will be asked to install products in places where wiring cannot be concealed without causing damage to sheetrock, paneling, tiles, etc. While Starpower will make every effort to minimize damage to existing construction, Starpower will not be responsible for loss or repairs necessitated as a result of the performance of installation.
- In the event that Starpower is contracted to perform “Programming”, it is expressly understood that Starpower retains all rights associated with ownership of the developed program application. The costs billed to you are a single site license to use the Programming as described in your purchase from Starpower. There is no implied right to transfer, copy or otherwise alter Starpower’s Programming without express written permission from Starpower. In the event of non-payment or unauthorized use, Starpower will have the right to withdraw its permission for use of the Programming without notice or liability for losses incurred as a result of such withdrawal. By purchasing Programming, you authorize Starpower to remotely access your system.
- Any changes or additions will be added to the amounts stated and authorized via the same payment method as previously tendered.
- NON-RETURNABLE / NON-REFUNDABLE ITEMS In the event that Starpower must order products from our vendors to fulfill your order, no changes, cancellations, or returns will be accepted. You will remain responsible for full payment of these products. In addition, all labor charges, and delivery/shipping charges are sold as non-refundable. Floor sample and closeout items are sold as final sale and are non-returnable.
- Subject to the exclusions in (7), you may return products for a full refund provided the following conditions are met:
- The return is initiated within 72 hours of delivery or the time of pick-up at a Starpower location
- The product(s) are in original unopened packaging; and,
- You accept responsibility for all shipping costs, including insurance (required on all shipments) and include a copy of Starpower’s “Credit Memo” with your shipment (which is provided via email when authorized).
- Where the above return conditions are not met, Starpower may assign a restocking fee to offset these costs or decline the return altogether. Any credit due will be processed by the original payment method and authorized after receipt and inspection of the returned items.
- If you reside in the state of Texas: For information regarding the legal disposition and recycling of covered television equipment (TVs),
please visit http://www.TexasRecyclesTVs.org/
- The invalidity or unenforceability of any provisions of this Agreement shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision of this Agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect.
Thank you for your business and we look forward to serving you! rev 0124
To view our previous Terms and Conditions, click here.
Terms Of Usage
Copyright Info Disclaimer
All content included on the Star-power.com site, including logos, graphics, photographic images and text is the property of Starpower Home Entertainment Systems, inc. (“Starpower”), and/or its suppliers, and is protected by U.S. copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of Starpower and its suppliers. Any reproduction, modification, distribution, republication or display of content is strictly prohibited. Except in connection with shopping or placing an order, the contents may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted electronically or mechanically, transmitted, recorded, in any manner mirrored, photocopied, reproduced or framed without the prior written permission of Starpower. Any permission granted will be terminated automatically if any terms or conditions of this site are breached.
Web Site Errors
Starpower makes every effort to ensure that the information on star-power.com is accurate, complete and current. Despite our efforts, there may be instances when information about a Product contains inaccurate or incomplete data, including data about the Product’s price or availability. Starpower makes no warranty or guarantee that the information on Star-power.com is error-free, complete, or current. We reserve the right to correct errors and/or update the content on star-power.com at any time without notice. Starpower also reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order containing any error or inaccuracy, including after the order has been submitted, whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your order is canceled after your credit card has been charged, we will issue a credit to your credit card in the amount of the charge. If product is marked “in stock” and not available, you will be notified within 48 hours.
Affiliate Site Pricing Errors
Starpower has relationships with thousands of other sites on the web that promote the company and its products. Starpower makes efforts to ensure that the pricing and availability information on these sites are accurate, complete and current. Despite our efforts, there may be instances when information about a Product contains inaccurate or incomplete data, including data about the Product’s price or availability. Starpower makes no warranty or guarantee that the information on these sites are error-free, complete and/or current.
Credit Card Charges
Starpower currently uses Authorize.net which is recognized as one of the worldwide leaders in secure e-commerce payment technologies and services. Your credit card is charged when your order is finalized. For inquiries regarding your order, please logon to My Account on our homepage, or contact our customer service department at cu*************@st********.com
Most rebates on the site are offered through our manufacturers. These rebate and coupon offers are subject to the terms specified by the manufacturer. These terms include the timeframe of the offer, limitations on quantities and combination with other offers. Proof of purchase and UPC codes from the original packaging are normally required for redemption of rebates by the manufacturer or the manufacturer’s agent.
Limitations & Exclusions
Online sales are intended for, and limited to, personal use and domestic sales only. We reserve the right to limit the number of products sold, including the right to prohibit sales to re-sellers. We disclaim all responsibility for the accuracy of any map or direction presented on our website. We will not ship to foreign locations. Warranties for products that are exported will be null and void.
Local Pick-Up Policies
Need it Today? If you live in or around our three pick-up locations you may pick up your order directly from one of our local warehouse locations.
Starpower Dallas/Fort-Worth: 5314 Arapaho Rd. Dallas, Texas 75248
Ed Kellum & Son Dallas/Fort-Worth: 1200 Trend Drive, Carrollton, TX 75006
Starpower Scottsdale: 7077 E. Mayo Blvd. Phoenix, AZ 85054
Local Pick-Up is a free service that allows customers to order items online and pick them up in-store at Starpower’s warehouse locations in North Dallas, Texas and Phoenix, Arizona during our established warehouse hours. Only items marked in-stock are eligible for local pickup. Local pick-up is only available to local customers during checkout. Certain items are only available for in-store pickup.
Picking up your order at Starpower
To ensure your pick up goes smoothly, please bring the following items:
- – A copy of your Local Pick-Up Notification Email. (Sales Order)
- – A valid photo ID (state issued ID or driver’s license)
- – The credit card used for your purchase
Have any questions or suggestions?
Please contact cu*************@st********.com