Sound Systems and Home Automation in Dallas/Fort Worth and Phoenix/Scottsdale, AZ
Imagine managing your entire sound system throughout your house with one control. This my friends is the Sonos sound system — the latest and greatest feature in home automation and home entertainment. All of the different pieces of the Sonos sound system can be controlled globally on your tablet or smartphone to play a single radio station or allow you to choose individual stations in each room!
SONOS Sound System
Sonos sound system makes listening to music fun and easy. Your phone or tablet app will display each unit of the Sonos sound system in your living space. You can wirelessly control every piece of the Sonos sound system in your house from a Mac, PC, Sonos Control or download the free app to your tablet or smartphone. This is such a great feature because of the element of individual control. Have every player in the house play the same music or chose different songs in different rooms — it’s all up to you!
How to Get Started with Sonos
Getting started with Sonos is easy. You can start with the basics and grow your system, or you can go all in. Start with a Play:1 and a Sonos Connect and then expand the system wirelessly everywhere throughout your living space. You can start with one room and one player-connect your first device to a router and play all your favorite music instantly. Take it to the next level and add more players to a room and play them together in stereo.
Sonos sound system allows you to add players to as many rooms as you want! These players are all linked wirelessly together to give you the control you desire! Do you already have a stereo or home theater in your house? No problem! Use the Sonos Connect player and let it stream all the music you want!
The Sonos Sound System:
- Sonos Bridge (BR100) – This unit is the centerpiece of the entire system. It connects to your wireless router with an internet cable and allows over $100,000 internet radio stations including, some that you would otherwise have to pay subscription fees to enjoy.
- Sonos Controller (CR200) – This is a remote control unit that will control the system. The free downloadable app for the iPhone and tablet has the same function as the controller.
- Sonos Charging Controller (CC200) – For use with the controller
- Sonos Wireless Dock (WD100) – This unit is for connection of a 4th generation music player to your system for access to your playlist
- Sonos Powered Stereo Amp (ZP120) – This unit is to connect stereo speakers and a subwoofer. Is it the only stand-alone stereo unit available
- Sonos Non-Amp Zone Player (ZP90) – This unit is used to connect to a separate amp/tuner to distribute signal to speakers connected to the amp/tuner
- Sonos Play 5 (S5)- This self-amplified unit has 5 built-in speakers. Just plug it in, follow the connection instructions contained in the settings feature of your phone app and it’s ready to go. It can be used with another Play 5 in the same room to provide stereo sound
- Sonos Play 3 (S3) – This is also a self-amplified unit that has 3 built-in speakers