As we continue to adapt to the country’s fast-changing needs, we want you to know we are committed to serving you and your family.
Monday – Saturday: 10am – 6pm
Sunday: 12pm – 6pm
Ed Kellum & Son
Monday – Saturday: 9am – 6pm
We are employing practices and procedures that will ensure safety but will also provide convenience. Below are the services we continue to provide to take care of our clients, employees and the communities we serve.
CONTACT-FREE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCES
- Complimentary private appointments – We are continuing our excellent service without putting you at risk. During this time when the community is practicing social distancing, we can support you at home in a safe and efficient way. If you prefer a private and personal experience, please call us at (972) 503-6005.
- Schedule a free in-home consultation online – We also offer complimentary walk-through appointments via our website. Our team of experts will do everything we can to accommodate you at your home. We offer same day appointments; however, we recommend scheduling at least 24 hours in advance.
- Clean modern showroom – We’ve always taken pride in our clean and well-maintained showrooms, and we understand this is more important than ever right now. Within our state-of-the-art showrooms, our teams offer personal demonstrations of our products as well as private consultations in a clean space to talk in safety and with piece of mind.
- Facetime and Video Conferencing – Our team members have continued using video conferencing platforms such as Facetime, Google Hangouts and Skype with clients to discuss their needs. This contact-free approach has enabled our clients to have an instantaneous and convenient conversation from the comfort of their own home.
- We are continuing our scheduled residential and commercial installations around the community. Our installation teams have been provided with the proper supplies and preventative practices to keep you and your home safe from any foreign contaminants. They have been instructed to follow sanitizing procedures after each delivery, limiting physical contact and wearing booties as they enter customer homes.
- Our staff and team members have the up-to-date information and procedures necessary to stay healthy. Anyone not feeling well are being asked to stay home. We have implemented temporary policies to ensure our employees well-being. We have also postponed all business travel. Our janitorial staff and employees have been instructed to increase their focus on properly disinfecting high-touch surfaces within our offices and showrooms.
We will continue to closely monitor the latest announcements and guidelines from the CDC and local health officials and will provide updates to you as needed. We are confident, if we all work together, we will navigate this successfully and will rise stronger than ever.
Please feel free to contact us with any concerns or questions at (972) 503-6005.