We take great pride in providing exceptional service to our clients, and your safety and well-being is our top priority during this unprecedented event.
As part of our family, we want to keep you informed on the procedures and services we are providing to take care of our clients, employees and the communities we serve.
CONTACT-FREE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCES
- Complimentary private appointments – We are continuing our excellent service without putting you at risk. During this time when the community is practicing social distancing, we can support you at home in a safe and efficient way. If you prefer a private and personal experience as opposed to a standard retail shopping experience, please call us at (972) 503-6005.
- Schedule a free in-home consultation online – We also offer complimentary walk-through appointments via our website. Our team of experts will do everything we can to accommodate you at your home. We offer same day appointments; however, we recommend scheduling at least 24 hours in advance.
- Clean modern showroom – We’ve always taken pride in our clean and well-maintained showrooms, and we understand this is more important than ever right now. Our janitorial staff and employees have been instructed to increase their focus on properly disinfecting high-touch surfaces within our offices and showrooms.
- Facetime and Video Conferencing – Our team members have continued using video conferencing platforms such as Facetime, Google Hangouts and Skype with clients to discuss their needs. This contact-free approach has enabled our clients to have an instantaneous and convenient conversation from the comfort of their own home.
We will continue our normal showroom hours of operation and we welcome any concerns or requests.
- We are continuing our scheduled residential and commercial installations around the community. As is our standard practice each and every day, our teams continue to practice a proper cleanliness routine for the safety of our employees and our clients.
- Our staff and team members have the up-to-date information and procedures necessary to stay healthy. Anyone not feeling well are being asked to stay home. We have implemented temporary policies to ensure our employees well-being. We have also postponed all business travel.
We will continue to closely monitor the latest announcements and guidelines from the CDC and local health officials and will provide updates to you as needed. We are confident, if we all work together, we will navigate this successfully and will rise stronger than ever.
Please feel free to contact us with any concerns or questions at (972) 503-6005.
David K. Pidgeon, CEO Starpower | Ed Kellum & Son