Whirlpool 4.8 Cu. Ft. HE White Top Load Washer - WTW7500G
4.8 Cu. Ft. Capacity/ Built-In Water Faucet/ Intuitive Touch Controls/ Adaptive Wash Technology With Active Bloom Wash Action/ ColorLast Cycle/ Deep Water Wash Option/ Low-Profile Impeller/ Smooth Wave Stainless Steel Wash Basket/ Quick Wash Cycle/ Automatic Water Levels/ Estimated Time Remaining LED Display/ Presoak Option/ Direct Drive Motor/ EasyView Frameless Glass Lid With Slow-Close Technology/ On/Off End-of-Cycle Signal/ 850-RPM Max Spin Speed/ Chrome Finish
Hoses not included. Must be purchased as an accessory.
- Easily prewash clothes and other items right in the washer with a conveniently located interior faucet that gives you easy access to an instant water stream to remove loose soils.
- Let the washer guide you to the right cycle combinations or customize up to 26 of your own to get the right type of fabric care for whatever you're washing.
- Get improved cleaning and gentler care with Adaptive Wash technology with Active Bloom™ wash action. This technology senses the size of each load and then adapts water levels and wash actions, based on the type of load being washed, for optimal cleaning.
- Keep colors vibrant longer using a precise combination of gentle wash action, temperatures and time.
- Get more water to help break down loose soils. This option fills your washer to the maximum water level for your load and helps rinse away loose soils.
- Give clothes a thorough yet gentle clean. Designed so clothes have more room to move, the seamless surface and vanes also help drive clothes from the outer rim to the center, where the deepest cleaning happens.
- Help protect fabrics from fraying and snags with this stainless steel wash basket that gently guides clothes in the drum.
- Wash a load in as little as 34 minutes with increased spin speeds to remove more water so clothes can spend less time in the washer.
- Automatic water levels regulate the amount of water based on the size of the load.
- Keep an eye on how much time is left during any cycle and easily see your selected cycles, options and available choices with the illuminated digital console.
- ENERGY STAR® certified models exceed government standards by over 20% to help conserve natural resources and save money on your utility bills.
- Enjoy better cleaning with the Presoak option that lets you skip soaking outside of the washer. It works by adding extra time for it in the washer before the cycle starts. When this 30-minute option is complete, the wash cycle will start automatically.
- Wash more than two baskets of clothing in a single load thanks to our 4.8 cu. ft. washer. You'll even have the extra space you need for bulky items like comforters.
- The Direct drive motor is what helps our transmission system handle larger-capacity loads. It uses fewer moving parts so there’s less wear and tear over time.
- Shock-absorbent technology keeps this lid shutting gently and quietly time after time. The frameless design also provides better visibility of your load while it's washing.
- You'll always know when your wash cycle is finished, thanks to the end-of-cycle signal. This helpful tone reminds you when it's time to transfer clean clothes from the washer to the dryer. You can also turn it off completely.
- Deep-fill the washer to clean even those areas that aren't normally reached by everyday cycles. Add an affresh® Washer Cleaner tablet to the Clean Washer cycle for best results.
- Get fast spin speeds of up to 850-RPM in the washer to remove moisture from clothes, so they spend less time in the dryer.
Hoses not included. Must be purchased as an accessory.
|Load Type||Top Loading|
|Capacity (cu. ft.)||48|
|Dispensers||Bleach, Detergent, Fabric Softener|
|Delay Start / End||Yes|
|Internal Water Heater||No|
|Spin Speed (RPM)||850|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Next Day Delivery Appliance Return Policies
We are committed to your satisfaction. Returning a product can be stressful on customers so we`re here to help you get it right the first time. Our talented product experts are available to help you select the right product for your needs and application. We encourage you to take advantage of our expertise before making your purchase.
If a return is necessary, your sales associate can help facilitate the return. To start the return process, call or email us through the Contact Us page. Policies and procedures for obtaining a return authorization vary based on the reason for return. See below for more information.
Defective Products. Most of our products include a one year, parts and labor warranty. See your product literature or speak with one of our product experts for details. If your product is defective upon arrival, notify product expert of the problem within 48 hours of receiving goods. If you notice the defect after 48 hours of receiving goods, please contact the product`s manufacturer directly. Contact information for the manufacturer is included in the product literature. NOTE: Most manufacturers require one service call to diagnose the problem.
Damaged Products. All of our shipments are 100 percent insured. Product(s) damaged during shipping are eligible for exchange at no charge to you. Product(s) will be delivered by one of our delivery teams for all local deliveries. Feel free to call us for a local delivery area. Upon delivery, inspect your product for damage. If the product is damaged, you have the right to refuse the delivery. We will contact you to schedule another delivery. Freight delivery policy varies. For more information you can call or email through the Contact Us page.
The Product Does Not Meet Your Needs. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return the product within 10 days of receiving it. To begin the return process, you must notify your product expert within the 10 day grace period. Products must be returned in brand new condition and packaged in their original box including all packing materials, manuals, blank warranty cards and accessories included. Products must also be free of any cosmetic damage. Products that do not meet these requirements may not be eligible for return or will incur a 25 percent restocking fee. Any product that has been installed or attempted to be installed cannot be returned. Shipping and handling charges from our warehouse are non-refundable. Customers are responsible for shipping charges incurred when returning a product.
Special order merchandise is not eligible for return or exchange unless it is damaged or defective.
The customer agrees to the terms and conditions published above when they place a completed order with our company. In addition, the customer authorizes their credit card company to abide by these terms. We reserve the right to cancel orders at any time.
Refunds will be handled according to our store's policies. Please contact us for a copy of our store's policies.
We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit our site. We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page(s) you visited. We will not sell your personally identifiable information to anyone.
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
SHIPPING POLICY/DELIVERY POLICY
Please be assured that your items will ship out as soon as possible from the date of purchase. If a special order is placed, please anticipate a longer delivery time. You will be notified once the item has been received in our warehouse. We cannot ship to P.O. Boxes. If you are trying to estimate when a package will be delivered, please note the following: Credit card authorization and verification must be received prior to processing.
SHIPPING AND HANDLING COSTS
Costs for these services will be determined at the time of purchase or shipment
Out of state orders WILL NOT be charged sales tax. In state orders may or not may be charged 7% sales tax based on current promotions.