SVS Prime Bookshelf Surround Sound Speakers - PRIME 5.1
Match Made in Audio Heaven Arguably the most versatile speaker in the Prime family, the Prime Satellite is perfect for a wide variety of applications, such as this multi–channel surround sound systems. Specifically designed to perfectly match the voicing and timbre this compact theater system erupts with high–fidelity audio of a much larger speakers.
The system combines 5 of the SVS Prime Satellite speakers orbiting your listening area, with the solid performance of the sealed cabinet of the SB–1000. Starting as a 5.1 system, but expandable to any combination of Prime or Ultra speakers this rock solid quintet and subwoofer will hit every note of your favorite playlist and render every explosion of the latest blockbuster movie. Strategically placed, they create awe–inspiring realism and seamless sonic transitions–front to back and side to side. Painstakingly voiced and sonically matched, Prime Satellites are designed to melt in with SVS towers, bookshelves or in a system all their own for endless listening possibilities. Diminutive Size, Big Sound –
Performance Value Redefined Despite being small enough to fit into nearly any room and system, the overachieving Prime Satellite simply outclasses cheap HTIB speakers, packing the same technology, sound quality and performance as its bigger brothers in the Prime and Ultra lines. Available in premium–grade piano gloss black or handsome black ash finish, the Prime Satellite is not only handsome but functional too – with an integral keyhole bracket which allows for easy wall–mounting.
- Five passive satellite loudspeakers
- 1" aluminum dome tweeters
- 12" powered subwoofer
- DSP processor
- FEA-optimized motor technology
- Comprehensive and flexible connectivity options
- 24Hz - 25kHz frequency response
- 85dB sensitivity
- 8 ohms nominal impedance
- Leveraging design and technology from the SVS Ultra family, the Prime Satellite features high–quality drivers and crossover components simply not found anywhere else in this segment:
- The 1" aluminum dome tweeter utilizes an FEA–optimized diffuser which delivers a very open 'airy' presentation and extremely unveiled highs.
- The 4.5" woofer delivers surprising bass response and punch, and features a polypropylene cone, an aluminum shorting ring for reduced distortion, a vented voice coil former, and unique all–new cast ABS–fiberglass composite basket for precise component alignment.
- The SVS SoundMatch 2–way crossover ties it all together with premium–grade capacitors, air–core inductors and heavy–trace printed circuit boards. Expertly refined topology ensures a smooth response and transition between drivers with excellent polar response and phase coherency for amazing imaging.
- Like a stick of dynamite, the SB–1000 is easy to conceal–but its impact hard to ignore. It's the most SVS–bass that can be condensed into a 13" package. Pumping out loads of fast, clean, bottom end–action–scene punches hit you right in the gut. When it's time to party, your music comes to life–bass lines are tight and drum beats never muddy.