Sony 7.2 Channel Receiver with Dolby Atmos and DTS:X - STRZA3100ES
The STR-ZA3100ES is designed for three-room, multi-zone installation. The eight-port switching hub and sheer amount of connection options make set-up a breeze. Rich surround sound is possible from DTS-HD and Dolby TrueHD audio.
- Features 6-in, 2-out HDMI with 4K upscaling and pass-through.
- Latest 4K video processing for picture-perfect quality with Ultra HD TVs.
- Auto-calibration technology automatically optimizes speaker frequencies, phases, and delays, to deliver an adaptable sound field.
- Supports a wide variety of High-Resolution Audio formats, including both DSD and Linear PCM. Playback is possible with USB, HDMI, and DLNA connectivity, and multichannel capabilities. Also works well alongside Google Home.
- In-Ceiling Speaker mode relocates sound from front and center in-ceiling speakers to the front of the room for improved synchronization with your TV.
- Control from PC or tablet. Also includes built-in support for Control4, Crestron, AMX Beacon, Savant, and other home automation systems