Revel Extreme Climate Outdoor Loudspeakers - M55XC - BlackRevel
The Revel M55XC is part of the XC Series. The M55XC has been specifically engineered and rigorously tested to perform to Revel’s exacting standards in outdoor, damp, wet, or high-humidity locations and have been designed to withstand environmental abuses while not affecting their performance.
The M55XC is also resistant to corrosion from salt water and can be deployed in marine applications such as on docks or beachfront property. The included InvisiBall® mounting system provides flexible positioning options while the stainless steel speaker terminals with weather-protection cover ensure long-lasting performance. 70V / 100V capability is included for large system configurations or long cable runs. Thanks to the M55XC, audiophile-caliber sound quality can now be found in Extreme Climate installations.
- 5.25-inch / 130mm Carbon-infused Polypropylene cone woofer
- 1-inch / 25mm Aluminum dome tweeter with Acoustic Lens waveguide
- 70V / 100V 60W variable tap with 8-ohm bypass
- Durable polymer enclosure with weather-coated Aluminum grille
- Stainless Steel input screw terminals with weather protection cover
- Discrete InvisiBall® mounting system with flexible positioning
- IP56 Weather Protection Rating
- Available in Black or White finish