Maytag 4.2 Cu. Ft. 11-Cycle Top-Loading Washer - White - MVWC565FW
The Maytag MVWC565FW 4.2 Cu. Ft. White Top Load Washer deftly powers through extra-large heaps of dirty clothing. With 11 total wash cycles, including the PowerWash cycle to shake out the toughest stains, the Maytag MVWC565FW cycles through bulky sheets, hand-wash only items, white garments, clothes requiring wrinkle control and more. The Deep Water Wash and Deep Rinse options combine with both the PowerWash agitator and add-on impeller to attack, and conquer, any laundry challenge.
Hose not included. Must be purchased as an accessory.
- Best Cleaning in Its Class Driven by the PowerWash Cycle: The PowerWash cycle features a combination of extra cleaning action and heated water to attack everyday tough stains.
- PowerWash Agitator: The PowerWash agitator tackles any load size with both efficient, concentrated cleaning to fight stubborn stains and robust wash action to help break up messes.
- Extra-Large 4.2 Cu. Ft. Capacity: Move mountains of laundry with extra-large 4.2 cu. ft. capacity.
- Deep Water Wash Option: For more water when you want it, choose the Deep Water Wash option to fill the wash basket with a maximum water level. Available on any cycle, the extra water works with the PowerWash agitator to effectively break up and rinse away crusted-on messes.
- Auto Sensing Option:Fight everyday stubborn stains with the Auto Sensing option, which adjusts the water level for each load to provide efficient, concentrated cleaning.
- Deep Rinse Option: Thoroughly clean clothes and rinse away excess detergent and fabric softener with the Deep Rinse option. Four extra rinse options, both with or without fabric softener, ensure the ultimate clean for every load.
- American Pride: We take pride in building strong, reliable appliances for your home. From Clyde, Ohio to you, these washers are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
- 10-Year Limited Parts Warranty On The Direct Drive Motor And Wash Basket
- 11 Wash Cycles: Bulky/Sheets, Clean Washer, Cold Wash, Drain & Spin, Hand Wash, Normal, Powerwash, Rinse & Spin, Soak, Whites, Wrinkle Control
- Spin Speeds: 2
- Soil Selections: 3
- Washer Option Selections: Rinse options, Soil levels, Temperature, Water level
Hose not included. Must be purchased as an accessory.
|* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights.|
|Electric Dryer SKU||Maytag-MEDC555DW|
|Gas Dryer SKU||Maytag-MGDC555DW|
|MFG SKU Number||MVWC565FW|
|Capacity||4.2 Cu. Ft.|
|Location of Controls||Rear|
|Stainless Steel Drum||Yes|
|CEE Rating||Not Available|
Next Day Delivery Appliance Return Policies
We are committed to your satisfaction. Returning a product can be stressful on customers so we`re here to help you get it right the first time. Our talented product experts are available to help you select the right product for your needs and application. We encourage you to take advantage of our expertise before making your purchase.
If a return is necessary, your sales associate can help facilitate the return. To start the return process, call or email us through the Contact Us page. Policies and procedures for obtaining a return authorization vary based on the reason for return. See below for more information.
Defective Products. Most of our products include a one year, parts and labor warranty. See your product literature or speak with one of our product experts for details. If your product is defective upon arrival, notify product expert of the problem within 48 hours of receiving goods. If you notice the defect after 48 hours of receiving goods, please contact the product`s manufacturer directly. Contact information for the manufacturer is included in the product literature. NOTE: Most manufacturers require one service call to diagnose the problem.
Damaged Products. All of our shipments are 100 percent insured. Product(s) damaged during shipping are eligible for exchange at no charge to you. Product(s) will be delivered by one of our delivery teams for all local deliveries. Feel free to call us for a local delivery area. Upon delivery, inspect your product for damage. If the product is damaged, you have the right to refuse the delivery. We will contact you to schedule another delivery. Freight delivery policy varies. For more information you can call or email through the Contact Us page.
The Product Does Not Meet Your Needs. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return the product within 10 days of receiving it. To begin the return process, you must notify your product expert within the 10 day grace period. Products must be returned in brand new condition and packaged in their original box including all packing materials, manuals, blank warranty cards and accessories included. Products must also be free of any cosmetic damage. Products that do not meet these requirements may not be eligible for return or will incur a 25 percent restocking fee. Any product that has been installed or attempted to be installed cannot be returned. Shipping and handling charges from our warehouse are non-refundable. Customers are responsible for shipping charges incurred when returning a product.
Special order merchandise is not eligible for return or exchange unless it is damaged or defective.
The customer agrees to the terms and conditions published above when they place a completed order with our company. In addition, the customer authorizes their credit card company to abide by these terms. We reserve the right to cancel orders at any time.
Refunds will be handled according to our store's policies. Please contact us for a copy of our store's policies.
We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit our site. We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page(s) you visited. We will not sell your personally identifiable information to anyone.
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
SHIPPING POLICY/DELIVERY POLICY
Please be assured that your items will ship out as soon as possible from the date of purchase. If a special order is placed, please anticipate a longer delivery time. You will be notified once the item has been received in our warehouse. We cannot ship to P.O. Boxes. If you are trying to estimate when a package will be delivered, please note the following: Credit card authorization and verification must be received prior to processing.
SHIPPING AND HANDLING COSTS
Costs for these services will be determined at the time of purchase or shipment
Out of state orders WILL NOT be charged sales tax. In state orders may or not may be charged 7% sales tax based on current promotions.