Maytag 27-Inch 4.6 cu. ft. Front Load Washer - MHW8200FMaytag
Maytag Front Load PowerWash® Washer
This selection from Maytag offers 4.5 cu. ft. of capacity and features Maytag's PowerWash® technology for outstanding wash power. The washer's Optimal Dose Dispenser conveniently holds up to 12 loads of laundry worth of detergent and dispenses just the right amount when it's needed. Bleach and fabric softener dispensers are also included for maximum sanitation and freshness.
Specialty wash options include the Fresh Hold® option, which periodically tumbles and circulates fresh air through a finished load for up to 12 hours after the wash cycle in order to keep them fresh. The sanitize cycle and NSF-certified allergen cycle eliminate household bacteria, allergens and odors. The Steam for Stains Option powers out stains using additional soak time, optimal water temperature and a boost of steam. The Overnight Wash and Dry Cycle Wash can have important laundry items ready when you need them tomorrow morning - after a Quick Wash cycle, a fan and intermittent tumbling circulate air through the load so clothes are dry by morning.
Hoses and not included. Must be purchased as an accessory.
- #1 Rated by leading consumer magazine. Based on rating of tested model MHW8200F
- Tackle super-sized loads with 4.5 cu. ft. capacity, enough space to clean 29 towels at once
- Sturdy stainless steel wash basket is built for the long haul and will stay looking great
- Use the Steam for Stains option with select cycles to power out stains using the additional soak time, optimal water temperature and boost of steam
- Allergen Cycle eliminates at least 95% of common allergens from fabrics
- PowerWash cycle gives stains a real kick in the pants. It helps fight stains with extra wash action, heated water, extended wash time and a thorough rinse
- 10 wash cycles including Allergen, Bedding, Cold Wash, Delicates, Drain and Spin, Normal (cotton), Powerwash, Rapid Wash, Sanitize, Wrinkle Control, and Clean Washer with affresh provide optimal care and cleaning for a variety of fabrics
- Sanitize cycle removes 99.9% of household bacteria with extra hot water temperature, delivering thorough cleaning and peace of mind
- ENERGY STAR qualified with a CEE Tier III rating, making it among the most efficient washers in the industry
- Front panel tap-touch controls with cycle memory allow for easy access to all cycle selections. Plus, once you've found your favorite stain-fighting options on each cycle, this washer will automatically apply them the next time you use that cycle
- Adjustable soil levels and spin speed settings allow you to customize wash cycles to provide exceptional fabric care
- Automatic load sensing technology uses sensors to regulate the amount of water based on the size of the load. Only the amount needed to clean is used, increasing efficiency and helping the environment
- Delay Wash option allows you to set the washer to begin up to 12 hours later, at a time that works best with your schedule
- Laundry pedestal (model XHPC155X) enhances ease of use; stacking kit (W10869845) provides versatile installation choices (sold separately)
Hoses not included. Must be purchased as an accessory.
|ADA Compliant Appliance Type||Front Load Washers|
|Load Type||Front Loading|
|Capacity (cu. ft.)||4.5|
|Depth with Door Open||52.94|
|Dispensers||Bleach, Detergent, Fabric Softener|
|Control Type||Digital, Knobs|
|Delay Start / End||Yes|
|Internal Water Heater||Yes|
|Spin Speed (RPM)||1200|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Next Day Delivery Appliance Return Policies
We are committed to your satisfaction. Returning a product can be stressful on customers so we`re here to help you get it right the first time. Our talented product experts are available to help you select the right product for your needs and application. We encourage you to take advantage of our expertise before making your purchase.
If a return is necessary, your sales associate can help facilitate the return. To start the return process, call or email us through the Contact Us page. Policies and procedures for obtaining a return authorization vary based on the reason for return. See below for more information.
Defective Products. Most of our products include a one year, parts and labor warranty. See your product literature or speak with one of our product experts for details. If your product is defective upon arrival, notify product expert of the problem within 48 hours of receiving goods. If you notice the defect after 48 hours of receiving goods, please contact the product`s manufacturer directly. Contact information for the manufacturer is included in the product literature. NOTE: Most manufacturers require one service call to diagnose the problem.
Damaged Products. All of our shipments are 100 percent insured. Product(s) damaged during shipping are eligible for exchange at no charge to you. Product(s) will be delivered by one of our delivery teams for all local deliveries. Feel free to call us for a local delivery area. Upon delivery, inspect your product for damage. If the product is damaged, you have the right to refuse the delivery. We will contact you to schedule another delivery. Freight delivery policy varies. For more information you can call or email through the Contact Us page.
The Product Does Not Meet Your Needs. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return the product within 10 days of receiving it. To begin the return process, you must notify your product expert within the 10 day grace period. Products must be returned in brand new condition and packaged in their original box including all packing materials, manuals, blank warranty cards and accessories included. Products must also be free of any cosmetic damage. Products that do not meet these requirements may not be eligible for return or will incur a 25 percent restocking fee. Any product that has been installed or attempted to be installed cannot be returned. Shipping and handling charges from our warehouse are non-refundable. Customers are responsible for shipping charges incurred when returning a product.
Special order merchandise is not eligible for return or exchange unless it is damaged or defective.
The customer agrees to the terms and conditions published above when they place a completed order with our company. In addition, the customer authorizes their credit card company to abide by these terms. We reserve the right to cancel orders at any time.
Refunds will be handled according to our store's policies. Please contact us for a copy of our store's policies.
We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit our site. We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page(s) you visited. We will not sell your personally identifiable information to anyone.
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
SHIPPING POLICY/DELIVERY POLICY
Please be assured that your items will ship out as soon as possible from the date of purchase. If a special order is placed, please anticipate a longer delivery time. You will be notified once the item has been received in our warehouse. We cannot ship to P.O. Boxes. If you are trying to estimate when a package will be delivered, please note the following: Credit card authorization and verification must be received prior to processing.
SHIPPING AND HANDLING COSTS
Costs for these services will be determined at the time of purchase or shipment
Out of state orders WILL NOT be charged sales tax. In state orders may or not may be charged 7% sales tax based on current promotions.