Martin Logan Outdoor All-Weather Satellite Speaker (Each) - SAT60
You enjoy superior MartinLogan audio inside your home, now enjoy it outside, with MartinLogan's Outdoor Living Audio System.
Rugged, all-weather materials, completely weather- and water-proof construction, and endless mounting and placement options make MartinLogan's Outdoor Living Audio System the best way to expand the reach of your high performance audio entertainment.
The innovative MartinLogan audio technologies you love, built into a durable, scalable exterior audio system, create a distinctive outdoor space for family and friends.
It's only natural to expect this level of performance from MartinLogan.
Each individual satellite speaker is a sealed, completely waterproof enclosure, molded in fade-resistant thermoplastic and tinted to blend unobtrusively with your outdoor decor. It features exclusive MartinLogan speaker technology, with premium driver and tweeter components in a single wide-dispersion shell casing. Outdoor Living speakers deliver a dynamic, natural sound unmatched by other outdoor loudspeakers.
- Frequency Response 90–20kHz ±3dB
- Sensitivity Room: 92 dB, Anechoic: 88 dB
- Nominal Impedance Compatible with 8 ohms
- Recommended Amplifier Power 20-160 watts per channel
- Crossover Frequency 2,500 Hz
- High Frequency Transducer 0.75” (1.9cm) aluminum dome, ferro-fluid cooled tweeter
- Low Frequency Driver 6” (15.25cm) mineral filled poly cone
- Controls Input: 8-Ohm, 70 Volt (3.75W, 7.5W, 15W, or 30W), 100 Volt (7.5W, 15W, or 30W)
- Weight 6.5lbs. (3kg) each
- Dimensions without stem 8.3" (21cm) Height 8.3" (21cm) Width 11.3" (28.6cm) Depth
- Dimensions with stem 12.8" (32.5cm) Height 8.3" (21cm) Width 11.3" (28.6cm) Depth