W873 In-Wall Speaker - W873
Elite in-wall sound from Revel
Revel’s W873 offers outstanding performance for music and home theater without taking up any floor space. It also offers sound adjustments so you can tailor its output to match your room.
Its 1″ aluminum dome tweeter has a three-position output level switch, which lets you cut or boost the high frequencies. And the 7″ woofer features a boundary compensation switch, which lets you adjust low-frequency output when the speaker is installed near a corner to prevent potential boominess.
The Revel W873 in-wall speaker offers both tweeter and woofer adjustments to tailor its sound to your room.
High-quality design for long-term performance
The W873 has a few other notable design highlights. Its tweeter waveguide helps provide great sound for listeners directly in front of the speaker, as well as those positioned off to the side.
Its advanced high-order crossover network allows the woofer and tweeter to blend together seamlessly. And high-quality push-post input terminals provide a solid connection with your speaker wire.
Ideal for music and movies
The W873 is a great choice for a high-end in-wall stereo system. Or use this speaker as a left or right channel in a Revel home theater system. You’ll enjoy rich, full-bodied sound with all of your favorite content.
Who is Revel?
Revel is one of the high-performance audio companies of global electronics giant Harman International. Since 1996, Revel has used cutting-edge design tools and one-of-a-kind testing facilities to develop speakers that measure well and sound amazing. The intensive design work happens at Harman’s state-of-the-art speaker R & D facility in Northridge, California.
- ideal for an in-wall music system or as the left or right channel of a home theater system
- 7″ micro-ceramic composite (MCC) woofer with cast-aluminum frame
- boundary compensation switch adjusts low-frequency output when the speaker is placed near a corner
- long-throw woofer design with rubber surround for high output and low distortion
- 1″ aluminum dome tweeter
- three-position tweeter level control cuts or boosts high-frequency output to ideally suit your room’s acoustics
- integrated waveguide provides excellent on- and off-axis performance
- advanced high-order crossover network delivers accurate timbre reproduction
- recommended amplifier power: 10-150 watts
- paintable zero-bezel magnetic grille
- sensitivity: 86 dB
- cutout dimensions: 10-1/14″W x 12-1/8″H
- overall dimensions: 11-1/8″W x 13″H
- mounting depth: 3-3/4″
- weight: 7.5 lbs.
- warranty: lifetime