W763 In-Wall Speaker - W763
Elite in-wall sound from Revel
Revel’s W763 is the best 6-1/2″ speaker in the company’s in-wall lineup. You get outstanding Revel performance that can be tailored to your room. Its 1″ aluminum dome tweeter has a three-position output level switch, which lets you cut or boost the high frequencies. And a boundary compensation switch lets you adjust low-frequency output when the speaker is placed near a corner, to prevent potential boominess.
High-quality design for long-term performance
The W763 has a few other notable design highlights. Its tweeter waveguide helps provide great sound for listeners both in front of and off to the side of the speaker. Its high-order crossover network allows the woofer and tweeter to blend together seamlessly. And high-quality push-post input terminals provide a solid connection with your speaker wire. A lifetime warranty ensures excellent long-term performance.
Ideal for music and movies
The W763 is a great choice for a high-end in-wall stereo system. Or use this speaker as a left or right channel speaker in a Revel home theater system. You’ll enjoy rich, full-bodied sound with all of your favorite content.
Who is Revel?
Revel is one of the high-performance audio companies of global electronics giant Harman International. Since 1996, Revel has used cutting-edge design tools and one-of-a-kind testing facilities to develop speakers that measure well and sound amazing. The intensive design work happens at Harman’s state-of-the-art speaker R & D facility in Northridge, California.
- ideal for an in-wall music system or as a left or right speaker in a home theater system
- 6-1/2″ micro-ceramic composite (MCC) woofer with cast-aluminum frame
- long-throw woofer design with rubber surround for high output and low distortion
- boundary compensation switch adjusts low-frequency output when the speaker is placed near a corner
- 1″ aluminum dome tweeter
- three-position tweeter level control cuts or boosts high-frequency output to ideally suit your room’s acoustics
- integrated waveguide provides excellent on- and off-axis performance
- tweeter is aimable to direct high-frequency details towards you
- high-order crossover network delivers accurate timbre reproduction
- recommended amplifier power: 10-140 watts
- paintable zero-bezel magnetic grille
- sensitivity: 89 dB
- cutout dimensions: 7-5/16″W x 9-13/16″H
- overall dimensions: 8-3/8″W x 10-7/8″H
- mounting depth: 3-3/4″
- weight: 5.4 lbs.
- warranty: lifetime