W383 In-Wall Speaker - W383
Awesome in-wall sound from Revel
Revel’s W383 in-wall speaker offers accurate sound at a solid value. This model is a step-up from their entry-level W283, and it features an improved 8″ micro-ceramic composite (MCC) woofer for better bass and midrange performance. This speaker is an excellent choice for an in-wall stereo system, or as a left or right channel in a Revel home theater system.
The W383 benefits from the research and design work that went into Revel’s higher-end in-wall speakers. For instance, the speaker’s tweeter waveguide helps provide great sound across a wide listening area. And its high-order crossover network allows the woofer and tweeter to blend together seamlessly.
The W383 also features high-quality push-post input terminals for a solid connection with your speaker wire. A lifetime warranty guarantees excellent long-term performance.
Who is Revel?
Revel is one of the high-performance audio companies of global electronics giant Harman International. Since 1996, Revel has used cutting-edge design tools and one-of-a-kind testing facilities to develop speakers that measure well and sound amazing. The intensive design work happens at Harman’s state-of-the-art speaker R & D facility in Northridge, California.
- ideal for an in-wall music system or as the left or right channel of a home theater system
- 8″ micro-ceramic composite (MCC) woofer with cast-polymer frame
- long-throw woofer design with rubber surround for high output and low distortion
- 1″ aluminum dome tweeter
- integrated waveguide provides excellent on- and off-axis performance
- tweeter is aimable to direct high-frequency details towards you
- high-order crossover network delivers accurate timbre reproduction
- paintable zero-bezel magnetic grille
- sensitivity: 89 dB
- recommended amplifier power: 10-125 watts
- cutout dimensions: 8-15/16″W x 11-15/16″H
- overall dimensions: 9-15/16″W x 12-15/16″H
- mounting depth: 3-3/4″
- weight: 4.9 lbs.
- warranty: lifetime