W263 In-wall speaker - W263
Revel’s entry-level in-wall speaker is value-packed
Revel offers a wide range of high-performance in-wall speakers for stereo and home theater systems. The W263 is their least expensive model, but it shares some of the same technologies as Revel’s higher-end speakers, including an integrated tweeter waveguide that provides great sound for listeners directly in front of the speaker as well as those positioned off to the side. And its high-order crossover network allows the woofer and tweeter to blend together seamlessly.
Who is Revel?
Revel is one of the high-performance audio companies of global electronics giant Harman International. Since 1996, Revel has used cutting-edge design tools and one-of-a-kind testing facilities to develop speakers that measure well and sound amazing. The intensive design work happens at Harman’s state-of-the-art speaker R & D facility in Northridge, California.
- ideal for an in-wall music system or as the left or right channel of a home theater system
- 6-1/2″ aluminum cone woofer with cast-polymer frame
- long-throw woofer design with rubber surround for high output and low distortion
- 1″ aluminum dome tweeter
- integrated waveguide provides excellent on- and off-axis performance
- high-order crossover network delivers accurate timbre reproduction
- spring clip speaker connectors
- paintable zero-bezel magnetic grille
- recommended amplifier power: 10-100 watts
- sensitivity: 88 dB
- mounting depth: 3-1/2″
- weight: 3.4 lbs.