C383 In-Ceiling Speaker - C383
Awesome overhead sound from Revel
Revel’s C383 in-ceiling speaker offers accurate sound at a solid value. This model is a step-up from their entry-level C283, and features an improved 8″ micro-ceramic composite (MCC) woofer for better bass and midrange performance. It also includes paintable round and square grilles for versatile installation options. This speaker is an excellent choice for an in-ceiling stereo system, or as an overhead effects channel of a Revel home theater system.
The Revel C383 in-ceiling speaker features an integrated tweeter waveguide, which provides excellent performance across a wide listening area.
The C383 benefits from the research and design work that went into Revel’s higher-end in-ceiling speakers. Among these benefits is an integrated tweeter waveguide, which helps provide great sound in a wide listening area. And its high-order crossover network allows the woofer and tweeter to blend together seamlessly.
The C383 also features high-quality push-post input terminals for a solid connection with your speaker wire. A lifetime warranty guarantees excellent long-term performance.
Who is Revel?
Revel is one of the high-performance audio companies of global electronics giant Harman International. Since 1996, Revel has used cutting-edge design tools and one-of-a-kind testing facilities to develop speakers that measure well and sound amazing. The intensive design work happens at Harman’s state-of-the-art speaker R & D facility in Northridge, California.
- ideal for an in-ceiling music system or overhead surround effects in a home theater system
- 8″ micro-ceramic composite (MCC) woofer with cast-polymer frame
- long-throw woofer design with rubber surround for high output and low distortion
- 1″ aluminum dome tweeter
- integrated waveguide provides excellent on- and off-axis performance
- tweeter is aimable to direct high-frequency details towards you
- high-order crossover network delivers accurate timbre reproduction
- recommended amplifier power: 10-125 watts
- includes both round and square zero-bezel magnetic grilles
- grilles are paintable to match your décor
- sensitivity: 87 dB
- speaker cutout diameter: 9-5/8″
- mounting depth: 5-1/4″
- square grille dimensions: 10-3/4″W x 10-3/4″H
- weight: 2.1 lbs.
- warranty: lifetime