StarGuard Protection Plan
The StarGuard Service Plan provides you the highest level of protection and ease of use.
Don't leave it to chance, protect your purchase today!
Enjoy these extended protection benefits with your StarGuard Service Plan
- 100% parts and labor. No deductibles or hidden charges
- In-home service for your convenience
- Nationwide service network, including Starpower's local, expert service technicians
- Fully insured by an A rated carrier
- No lemon guarantee
- Food loss protection on refrigerators
- Remote control coverage
- 24/7 toll-free customer support. We're always ready to help!
- Peace-of-mind protection
- Accidental damage from handling (on select items)
- Convenient replacements
- Fully transferable at no cost
- Extended coverage beyond the limited manufacturer's warranty at a low cost
- Coverage available for your entire home theater or automation project - one plan, all your products!
Q. Why should I buy a StarGuard Service Plan?
A. Even the best products can malfunction and the StarGuard Service Plan protects you from the hassle of unexpected future repair and replacement costs. It provides you peace-of-mind protection so you can enjoy your product.
Q. When will my coverage start?
A. Your coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Some plans even add coverages during the manufacturer's warranty.*
Q. What does a StarGuard Service Plan cover?
A. From mechanical and electrical failures to furniture strains, the StarGuard Service Plan covers you beyond the manufacturer's warranty. If you purchased a Replacement Plan, we replace the failed product. If you purchased a repair plan, we pay for 100% of the parts and labor.
Q. What is Accidental Damage from Handling?
A. If you purchased a plan that includes Accidental Damage from Handling, you are protected against accidental drops and spills that damage your product. Manufacturers don't cover accidents, but we do! You would be covered starting Day 1 of your purchase of the product and beyond.
Q. How do I obtain service?
A. Obtaining service is simple. Just call the StarGuard Service Plan number, 888-466-3989, and our Customer Service Representatives will help arrange for service or replacement of your product.
Q. Do I need to register my plan?
A. No, your plan is fully registered. Simply enjoy your new product with the confidence you are covered if you need our help.
Q. Is the plan transferable?
A. Yes. If you sell or give away your product, the protection can continue. There is no cost to transferring the plan. Simply call 888-466-3989.