Residential A/V Installation Services | Home Audio/Video | Dallas/Fort Worth | Phoenix
We're Committed to Excellence
The residential installation teams at Starpower are some of the top industry experts in home theater solutions. Starpower is a member of CEDIA and our technicians are trained and certified in such areas as Crestron, Elan, RTI, Universal Remote, Spectral ISF video calibration and audio calibration.
Building a long career at Starpower is important to our installation and programming department. Employee longevity and loyalty helps build a strong department that will serve our customers for years to come.
Each of our team members is put through a rigorous training process before being sent out in to the field. The training process is a comprehensive one that starts at the very basics of audio/video and home theater installations. Our installers receive training from factory representatives and continuing education classes covering every aspect of home automation from alarm systems to HVAC systems. All of this extensive training is a requirement to ensure every customer receives an extraordinary installation experience.
What to Expect:
Our team of experts follow a thorough process to execute a job from start to finish.
- Before leaving the Starpower warehouse products are checked with care to prevent any inconveniences for the client.
- The preparation process begins at our customer's home when our installation team walks the area of the job with the client and informs them of the scope of work. We want the customer to feel comfortable and understand the installation process.
- The work area is prepped with blankets and protective gear to ensure no harm is done to home furnishings including booties on shoes and proper furniture coverings.
- A complete installation is performed and a sparkling new home theater solution is all set and ready for the customer to use.
- We complete a full cleanup of the area to ensure you can use your new entertaining space immediately.
- Our installation team will then educate and walk the customer through the functionality of their new system.
- A “Happy Call” is made to the sales associate with the customer present to ensure everything went seemingly with the project.
Starpower provides residential and commerical audio/video installation services. We generally only install equipment purchased at a Starpower showroom in Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas or in Phoenix/Scottsdale, Arizona. Contact us today for more information our installation policies.