You’re in the market for a new TV, and you see a hot deal from an un-authorized retailer. You consider the purchase,
"Why is buying from an authorized retailer important?"
you think to yourself. Well, Starpower is here to help with some cardinal rules for purchasing electronics.
Always Buy Home Electronics from an Authorized Retailer
Always buy from an authorized dealer. When you buy electronics from an authorized dealer, you are assured a high level of reliability and quality. Starpower buys their products directly from the manufacturers in order to bring you the vest best-quality assured item possible, therefore Starpower is an authorized dealer.
Before you buy from an unauthorized dealer-here are some things to consider:
- Some dealers will not honor the warranty or rebate offers on products that are not sold through an authorized dealer.
- Some dealers will sell refurbished products without informing you of this.
- Some dealers will remove accessories out of a sealed package and sell them to you separately for an additional cost.
- Some dealers will remove the serial number or even entirely remove them so the manufacturer cannot track the item.
Let’s go a step further-you want to buy your TV at a place that has a known service center because although uncommon, problems still occur.
Why you want to buy from an authorized dealer with a service center:
- Quick Response: When you have a problem, Starpower is quick to respond. We have our very own service center that deals with your questions/concerns and problems.
- Better knowledge: The service center employees have all the knowledge needed to best help you.
- Intimate manner: We’re good listeners-we understand your problem and do our best to be in constant communication with you in order to fix your problem efficiently and proactively.
Before you go in to your purchase wanting to save a couple bucks, we urge you to think big picture. Although you may pay more up front, it could prevent paying the big bucks later on.
One of our experts at our four Starpower locations in Dallas, Texas; Fort Worth, Texas and Southlake, Texas; as well as Phoenix and Scottsdale, Arizona would be happy to answer any questions you have about Starpower and what it can do for you!